Position: Office Manager
C2IT Consulting, Inc. (“C2IT”) is an Indianapolis based technology firm with over 20 years experience in helping organizations achieve more with tech. C2IT designs, builds, and supports data-driven mobile apps, websites, and technology solutions. We increase efficiency and accuracy, save our clients time and money, and integrate technology platforms in ways never before imagined.
The Office Manager (“Employee”) will work directly with the President and Operations Manager to ensure the day-to-day operations of C2IT flow smoothly and efficiently. The employee will also be responsible for many day-to-day and as-needed organizational and bookkeeping tasks, ranging from calendar and schedule management, running payroll, and monthly invoicing.
C2IT is a rapidly developing and growing business, and there are tremendous opportunities for this role to transition into a long term and vital role of design, management, and leadership within our organization.
As C2IT’s Office Manager, you will be involved in many areas of helping our business run smoothly, organizing information that may otherwise get lost in the shuffle, and assisting with the day-to-day financial operations of the business.
C2IT provides a variety of technical services, including but not limited to mobile app development, web design, and day-to-day IT support. Organizing and tracking agreements, receivables, and contact information for our clients and projects is a necessity that can easily get lost in the shuffle without someone focused keeping it organized and on track.
C2IT works with a variety of clients and types of clients every day. The employee stepping into this role will not be expected to be (or become) an expert on all the technical aspects of what we do, but they do need to be willing to investigate, clarify, and communicate at functional levels with our clients and our team.
This role is currently defined as a part-time position. As C2IT grows, we expect the employee in this role to grow with us, and opportunities may arise to transition into a full-time role. Many of the tasks performed by this employee can be performed remotely, and a flexible schedule of remote-work and C2IT-office-work will be considered.
- Organize day-to-day office activities and content, including calendar and schedule management.
- Keep accurate records of C2IT’s financial resources, including but not limited to performing invoicing tasks, tracking receivables, and producing financial reports, as needed.
- Contribute to the tax reporting needs of C2IT including monthly, quarterly, and annual reporting needs.
- Assist the President and other management-level staff with scheduling, phone and electronic communication, and other needs.
- Facilitate a healthy work environment, including helping keep the office clean, maintaining adequate supplies, and promoting an enjoyable and healthy work environment.
- Assist with the maintenance of C2IT’s mailing list
- Contribute to C2IT Social Media efforts
- Schedule meetings with clients and return phone calls and emails, as needed.
- Assist with the creation of marketing and other customer-focused materials
- Help with the creation of newsletters, blog posts, and other online content that helps
C2IT stay top of mind with our clients and prospects.
- Organizational skills are a must, both electronic (i.e. “Evernote”) and paper
- Experience with QuickBooks bookkeeping software
- Excellent communication skills, both in-person and via electronic mediums
- A willingness to speak your voice and share ideas with the entire team, including
ownership, about on-target and off-target opportunities
- A willingness to be persistent and commit to personal growth
- Ability to take large problems and break them down into specific tasks that can be
managed, documented, and completed.
Nice to Have
- Experience with QuickBooks Online
- Experience filing monthly and quarterly tax forms
- Experience with project management and calendar tools
- Highly motivated self-starter focused on producing results that matter
- Willingness to enable others to grow into their full potential by taking burdens off of them
that may be better suited to the role this employee fills.
- Goal-driven performer
- Ability and willingness to work alongside outside vendors
- Team player with a strong desire to achieve personal growth while being a part of
something bigger that one’s self
C2IT creates and implements technology solutions for small scale organizations with an economy of scale that typically only larger companies can afford. We accomplish this through strategic partnerships with innovative first clients and a future-focused product life-cycle that consistently produces new lines of business and propels the company into new niches, markets, and industry.
At C2IT, we not only help small-scale organizations – we ARE a small-scale organization. Born out of a vision to help “the little guy” do more than he ever imagined he could, we too know how important it is to build a team that truly works together. Our small staff is highly cross-trained, works together on every project, and this provides great opportunities for continual growth and advancement within our business.
If you have an interest in professional growth while becoming an integral part of a growing business, it’s time to consider joining C2IT Consulting, Inc.
For more information about our company, please visit www.c2itconsulting.net.
To submit your resume, send please send it along with a cover letter with how you think you might fit into this role to email@example.com.